The selected candidate will form part of the Accounts department at Hilltop Gardens.
- Posting of supplier and customer invoices.
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation takings.
- Handlibng of intra-group current accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Record monthly stock takes in the accounting system.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Compiling and issuing ad hoc reports as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Maintain financial records updated, prepare reportsand reconcile bank statements.
- Use Sage and other software to process business transactions, like accoutns payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Functions in accordance to established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- A-Level in Accountancy
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Willing to proceed studies in the field
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of the English language
Interested candidates are to send their CV, together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org