We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join AX Group’s centralized payroll team.
- Assist in collecting and verifying timekeeping information for all employees.
- Assist in the management of compensation packages using payroll software.
- Assist in calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime.
- Assist in calculating statutory bonuses, allowances and commissions when appropriate.
- Assist in calculating taxes and other deductions when required.
- Assist in periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system.
- Assist in verifying and reconciling the data records in the HR software with the payroll software records.
- Assist in calculating unemployment and severance payments.
- Assist in dealing with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and management.
- Assist in investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payroll.
- Assist in reporting any shortcomings or abuse to your superior.
- Assist in preparing reports with payroll information as directed.
- A Level qualification.
- General knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.
- The attainment of an employment related qualification will be considered as an asset.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com