The Reception is the focal point of AX Business Centre. It is the first point of contact for
visitors. In line with AX commitment to excellence, the Front Office Manager will endeavor to provide a friendly and efficient service to customers. The Front Office Manager will be responsible for the upkeep of the office, the Housekeeping function, the maintenance, and security of the building.
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Operates security and telecommunications system.
- Assists visitors by answering or referring inquiries in line with with standard telephone procedures.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Ensures adherence with security measures by advising on company procedures, monitor visitor logbook, and informing visitors on Signing protocols.
- Directs visitors using the car park.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with Health and Safety protocols, rules, and regulations.
- Take environmentally friendly initiatives
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Manages meeting rooms availability, upkeep, housekeeping requirements and preparation of refreshments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese languages
- Excellent customer service skills together with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Interested candidates are to send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com