The main focus of the role is to assist the Development and Estate units in performing day-to-day administrative duties.
- Responsible for office administration including documentation & maintaining records.
- Responsible for digitizing company documents and archiving.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Viewings on Group properties.
- Maintains and enhances relations with residents and staff of leased apartments.
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Creating and maintaining records.
- Provide general support to visitors and clients.
- Performs general office duties, such as, answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows-up on completed or pending service requests, filing and orders office supplies and printed material.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and distribute accordingly.
- To keep record-keeping / filing system up to date.
- To keep copies of contracts, agreements, licenses, permits, certificates and any other documentation and file respectively.
- To take minutes of meetings as and when requested.
- Greet guests for meetings
- To ensure that the standard telephone procedure and etiquette are adhered to.
- Respect and observe the company’s rules and regulations together with policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
- At least 1-year experience in an administrative role.
- Basic knowledge of the property market would be considered an asset.
- Is meticulous and have excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese languages.
- Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external contacts, over different mediums, such as, over the phone, face-to-face, electronic communication.
- Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent customer service skills together with a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org