Assisting the Financial Controller in the financial accounting of a number of companies falling under the responsibility of the Accounts Department at Head Office, primarily AX Holdings Ltd, AX Construction Ltd and a number of subsidiaries.
- Be actively involved in the preparation of the monthly management accounts. To ensure that all accounting entries are posted on time in line with the applicable accounting standards.
- Ensures that notes and proper workings of all provisions are updated on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns and other statutory forms,
- Monitoring and planning cash resources
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and other financial forecasts, and reports as requested.
- Assist in the preparation of audit files for external auditors.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the smooth running of the Accounts Department by properly allocating tasks to subordinates.
- Assisting both internal and external auditors in their queries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all internal control procedures are adhered to at all times
- Improving on the existing financial and reporting systems
- Actively participate in the implementation of new systems and procedures, give advice and contribution to relevant parties.
- Encourage teamwork to enhance efficiency through improved performance
- Manage any specific financial projects entrusted by the Financial Controller as required from time to time.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.