AX Care is looking for an Operations Manager to be responsible for all operational aspects of Hilltop Gardens Retirement Village.
- Support and work with Head of Departments in all aspects of running the business.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition .
- Conduct regular operations team meetings with the HODs daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to the GM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. GM’s guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor the purchases and requisitions of the departments noted above .
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Supervisor & Chef.
- Responsible for the planning of a high-quality Events Calendar and implementation thereof, which calendar must complement the Sales Targets.
- Oversees the front desk, housekeeping, security and food & beverage (including kitchen) service.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to motivate team members and lead by example
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com