The Development Unit is a specialised unit whose function is to consolidate the Group’s activities in the development sector. The draughtsperson is responsible to assist in the creation of architectural drawings for planning stage, prepare detailed design drawings, and related documentation in relation to tender packages, and visit sites as requested. The candidate must give particular attention to detail and be capable of handling a number of demanding projects at different levels and to the highest specifications and standards of the Group.
- Fast and proficient with the latest AutoCAD software.
- Preparing neat and organized CAD drawings.
- Conduct surveys/site measurements of properties.
- Prepare scaled sketches of proposals and site measurements.
- Translating sketches into CAD drawings.
- Preparing documentation for application to the PA, Lands and other authorities.
- Knowing architecture terminology and industry standards.
- Being familiar with DC15, sanitary laws.
- Assisting in any administrative work necessary.
- Organising project documentation.
- Attend meetings with clients and team members as necessary.
- Supervision on site and work outside the office if required.
- Compile schedules as necessary.
- Preparation of comparative analysis of rates.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to obtain direction and instructions.
- Assist in the general contract management.
- Other professional or general office work that may be required for the proper functioning and management of the development office and the company in general.
- Diploma Qualification- Draftsperson.
- A minimum of 3 years` experience.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software for drafting.
- 3D modelling software such as SketchUp or AutoCAD 3D would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in using MS Office suite.
- Have knowledge of PA design guidelines, sanitary regulations and CRPD requirements.
- An organised, self-motivated and committed individual to deliver tasks in a timely manner.
- A team-player and able to take initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com