This role's objective is to generate analytical reports across different marketing channels and performing complex data analyses.
The selected candidate will become the master of our data systems by finding the correct conclusions based on the findings.
The position allows you to impact change through helpful insights based on your analyses ultimately enabling the company to make informed decisions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and
providing ongoing reports
- Provide analytical reporting and create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Mine and analyse large datasets,draw valid interpretations and present them successfully to
management using a reporting tool.
- Assist in developing and implementing data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies
that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining data analysis systems
- Perform analysis projects and tasks for various marketing channels such as Google Analytics, PPC,
SEO, Social Media, and others
- Drawing insights and help optimizing our marketing efforts
- Help improve the analytical report process
- Track key performance indicators
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many sources, carry out analyses and provide insight from
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database development, data mining and segmentation
- Knowledge of statistics and
experience using statistical packages for analyzing data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO,keyword analysis, web analytics
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Able to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyze and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, toghether with a covering letter to email@example.com