AX Hotels is looking for an E-Commerce Executive. The main focus of this role will be assisting in growing the e-commerce business by improving the customer experience, maintaining the digital platforms and conducting data analysis to generate data-driven market insights.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Help deploy successful digital campaigns inclusive of Google AdWords, Facebook, etc., to increase company and brand awareness and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- When required, prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and their distribution.
- Assist with increasing, maintaining and improving segmentation of customer email databases.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update company websites and manage the day to day content uploading.
- Collaborate with other teams/designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Monitor any ad spend budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as required and allocate funds wisely.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Conduct required research, analysis and reporting within the e-commerce, consumer behaviour and customer profile sphere.
- Assist with admin work that may arise from time to time.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with WordPress, Google AdWords, Social Media & email campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Project management skills and abilities are required.
- Knowledge in content strategy and search engine optimisation.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great visual communication.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing or relevant field.
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com