The overall objective is to create amazing user experiences by translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts; transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
- Conceptualise original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Administration of digital products including domains, plugins and API’s
- Websites maintenance, mobile design testing, daily monitoring and fixing any speed or error issues;
point of contact for WordPress related issues.
- Developing of automated email messaging systems from online surveys, Wi-Fi gates and email marketing efforts
- To train, coach and support any colleague
- To have very good command of oral and written English
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working with WordPress or similar CMS
- Knowledge of creation and coding of email marketing/newsletter
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tagging and tracking of website events
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Problem- solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and work prioritization based upon business needs
- Analytical skills, solid business understanding;orientation to consumer insight
Interested canddidates are kindly asked to send their CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com