The role of the Property Manager is the management of existing and potential group assets, moveble and immovable and under the general guidance of the Construction and Development Director.
- Maintaining records of the AX Group’s properties including ownership records, planning records, plans, designs etc.
- Involvement in developing concepts for the use of these properties.
- Developing and maintaining a database of property prices, rental values and advising the Group on new trends in the real estate market.
- Showing properties to prospective owners or tenants and managing the sale/lease process. Coordinating with clients, lawyers, notaries etc. for the successful completion of a transaction.
- Liaison with Estate agents and property brokers to identify suitable properties and site for acquisition by the AX Group.
- Overseeing the establishment, function,operation and management of Owners associations of all properties within the AX Group where such bodies exist.
- Regularly inspecting AX Group owned and managed immovable property and provide advice and recommendations on its improvement,maintenance, restoration and upkeep.
- Assisting in determining the feasibility of internal AX Group projects and assisting in preparing cost estimates.
- Overseeing the preparation of programmes of work relating to all phases of project delivery and constantly updating same in line with exigencies of works.
- Issuing of regular cost reports for projects and managing projects in line with set budgets.
- Procurement: defining and implementing best strategy in line with company requirements, design development, and market resource.
- Ensuring compliance with environment, health & safety regulations.
- Overseeing project management for internal AX Group projects.
- Any further connected and ancillary duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
- Post-graduate educational level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a related role or in real estate sales.
- Detailed knowledge of the local real estate market.
- Understanding of property and preventive maintenance.
- Sales driven personality with proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed.
- Possess Management and leadership skills.
- Possess organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects.
- Excellent English Language skills both written and spoken.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com