The main focus of the role is financial interpretation of both internal and external reporting under the general guidance of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in the analyses and financial interpretation of both internal and external reporting.
- Produce accurate external financial reporting for the Group and its subsidiaries in a timely manner in accordance with IFRS.
- Ensure that disclosures in the financial statements comply with IFRS requirements.
- Manage the external audit process, liaise with auditors and co-ordinate resources within the internal finance team.
- Manage and liaise with external tax consultants to ensure compliance at all times.
- Document audit adjustments and any supporting accounting treatments.
- Work closely with financial intermediaries in the preparation of statutory reporting.
- Oversee and regularly review the internal reporting of management accounts and other internal reports.
- Oversee the implementaion of new change processes as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Support and assist the finance team in the implementation of new accounting standards.
- Manage the standardisation and consolidation of group budgets, cash flow forecasts and other financial forecasts.
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and the finance team in other ad hoc report.
- Highlight and identify any internal control shortcomings.
- Improve on existing financial reporting both internal and external.
- Actively participate in the implementation of new IT systems and procedures to ensure the reporting process is efficient.
- Encourage teamwork across all finance teams within the group
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Fully qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an audit firm
- IFRS conversant
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Vision/SUN will be considered as an asset
If intersted, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com