AX Hotels-Sliema are looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to assist the Food and Beverage Service Manager in the daily operation. The successful candidate must possess a positive approach and willingness to work with a diverse team.
- Lead by example,stressing attention to detail.
- Be efficient in giving the personal service to the guest.
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation and return of any sub-standard items.
- Report and liaise regularly with Operations Manager and the Food & Beverage Service Manager regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues.
- Produce effective rotas and timesheets to ensure staffing levels are appropriate and efficient.
- Take over the duties in the absence of the Food and Beverage Service Manager and ensures a smooth running of the operation.
- Encourage upselling.
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behavior and proper grooming is adhered to at
- Be responsible for money transactions, cash float and billing procedures.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Able to lead, coach and train a team of co-workers
- Smart in appearance
- Secondary level of education
- Flexible in hours according to the operational needs
- Have an eye for detail
- Ideally carry a C1 License
- Experience working in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Willing to handle Outside Catering functions
- Willing to assist the F&B Service Manager in all tasks pertaining to the operation.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org