This is a unique opportunity to work in a professional environment; in one of the best dining venues in Malta, which is part of the AX Group. A rare chance to join a talented team in which you will be challenged to learn and develop your skills through persistence to achieve perfection. You will be involved in the day-to-day operation and the preparation and delivery of exclusive high-end events with no equivalent on the island.
- Assist in preparation of requisitions for food and beverages, cleaning material and tableware to ensure all items are adequately stocked
- Ensure the highest level of service is given throughout. Monitor guests feedbacks and ensure remedies.
- Lead by example, stressing attention to detail. Care and be efficient in giving personal service to the guest, sales awareness and individual initiative.
- Focus on all presentations in all matters relating to food and beverage and ensures a flow of creative ideas.
- Ensure a high technical and stylish level of food and beverage service by smart, alert, well trained and highly motivated staff.
- Establish high standards of behaviour in dealings with guests and staff.
- Ensure ongoing planned training to develop staff to their full potential.Co-operate and form a team with other members of management and be supportive and loyal to the company.
- Take environmentally friendly initiatives such as using recycling paper for internal use.
- Excellent food and beverage background, with a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar environment.
- Have leadership and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers.
- A warm and engaging personality with a high level of confidence and passion for hospitality.
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language; another European language will be considered as asset.
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service.
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation and lead by example.
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to demonstrate eye for detail in all aspects of the role
- Willingness to work under pressure
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com