The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service.
Acknowledging all guests and respecting their different needs whilst guaranteeing a consistent level of service in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Acknowledging the guests, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guets
- Taking food and beverage orders and serve according to the set standards
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- To be professional and co-operative with all staff
- To forward any suggestion which will help the department move forward
- To ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times
- To inform your superior of any fall in service of food and drinks or of any customer dissatisfaction so corrective action may be taken
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar environment
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that the guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter to email@example.com