The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time
- Dealing with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- Forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward
- Ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motive and train a team of co-workers
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org