To maintain the highest standards within each food and beverage outlets, and keep such standards under review in line with budgeted sales and cost levels. Synchronizes the operations of the food and beverage outlets and in conjunction with all other departments within the hotel to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
• Preparation of dining room and service of meals and beverages.
• General set up and maintenance of bar and dining room areas.
• Clearing and resetting of the tables during meals.
• Service and exceed client expectations.
• To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Supervisor / Manager.
• To report on duty in a timely manner (according to roster) in full uniform as per Hotel standards.
• To be fully conversant with every menu item and to provide explanations if requested.
• To communicate with other staff and departments.
• To make sure that Hotel policy and the vision statement are followed and utilized at all times.
• Maintain bar and dining room miscellaneous supplies and notify management of low stocks for reorder.
• To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel.
• To ensure that stations are clean and clear throughout the service.
• To report all comments/complaints/problems to the supervisor
• To liaise with the department supervisor to ensure that the preparations and mise en place are correct and to the standard set by the hotel.
• To assist other staff in ensuring the department is ready for service as well as during service – TEAM WORK.
• To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
• Undertake any other duties required.
• Ability to interact positively and communicate well with supervisor, management, co-workers, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
• Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
• Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take constructive criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
• Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, managers, suppliers, and employees.
• Fluency in English Language
• Be smart in appearance
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org