The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time
- Dealing with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behavior and proper grooming is adhered to at all times
- Forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward
- Ensure that weekly and daily cleaning schedules are adhered to
- Be responsible for all money transactions, cash float and billing procedures
- Ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
The selected candidate will assist the Outlets Manager in supervising the staff of all outlets so that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 1 year' experience working in a similar environment
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motive and train a team of co-workers
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter to email@example.com