A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for all guests, including VIP guests, throughout their stay at the hotel, also providing a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times.
- Take care of all VIP and non-VIP suite room guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfil guest needs and requests.
- Ensure long-staying / special-attention / occasion-celebrating guests are taken care of exclusively, paying particular attention to their needs and requests.
- Consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service.
- Identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided.
- Follow all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed upon.
- Welcome all of the hotel guests arriving at the hotel
- Ensure repeat guests are met and greeted daily and profiles are updated.
- Serve welcome drinks and escorts the guests to their assigned rooms
- Conduct the in-room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and assists the guests with their luggage delivery
- Provide prompt laundry service and shoeshine service, ensuring particular preferences of guests are met;
- Take care of the guests’ requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up call, concierge and any special requests.
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Record transactions and order items in the Point of sales (POS) system
- Check-in with guests to ensure satisfaction daily
- Serve the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Support the other departments such as Front Desk, Housekeeping and Room service with their duties
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean lobby and lounge as well as the public areas throughout the day
- Positive attitude with excellent grooming standards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to hold a conversation with the guests in a natural and spontaneous manner
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on their own
- Excellent understanding of dedication and priority
- Computer literate
- Secondary level of education
- Fluent in the English Language
- Have an eye for detail
- Minimum one years experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com