To ensure a high level of consistent service to all AX Sunny Coast Resort guests, maintaining communication between departments and conveying all guest feedback. Promote all hotel outlets & activities.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his/her daily work, thus actively pursuing the hotel’s objectives.
- Become familiar with all work sequences within the Front Office Department and room types.
- Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on and documenting such complaints.
- Maintain regular contact with in- house guests.
- Check-in / Check-out Procedures
- Contact arrivals and ensure their satisfaction – action any feedback in the correct way and as per standards required.
- Take over from Day/Night Front Office Agent noting all necessary information, get updated on all situations that occurred during the day such as VIPs in house and also check on all pending arrivals / checkouts.
- Ensure that accurate records of wake-up calls, guest messages are maintained.
- Promote all Hotel Sales and in-house facilities.
- Ensure that full night audit systems procedures are carried out and all reports are issued and distributed accordingly.
- Handling of cash, provide good filing system, accurate end of shift hand over.
- Maintain the supplies and appearance of the Reception & Lobby in line with standards.
- Acceptance and passing on of the wishes of guests to the corresponding departments / persons.
- To be flexible in working hours according to the department requirements.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of your manager.
- Meets any other request given by the House Manager/Operations Manager or General Manager.
- A good standard of education
- Be computer literate
- Has experience working with a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations such as Check-in and Check-out
- Fluency in English; another European language will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Team worker and takes initiative
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com