Oversees and directs all aspects of the reception desks at Hilltop Gardens Retirement Village and Simblija Carehome.
- Work hand in hand with all other departments, in particular the Sales and the Housekeeping departments and keeping up with any changes
- Monitors Front Office Agents to ensure residents receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Informs other operating departments, notably housekeeping of front office matters, which concern them
- Conducts under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager such functions as interviewing, orientations, hiring, performance appraisal, counseling, coaching and disciplinary action if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity
- Schedules and regularly conducts routine inspections of area under his/her control
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
- Conducts comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events, which warrant special handling and detailed information
- Being in Malta and ready to start immediately is a must.
- A good standard of education, be computer literate, guest-oriented and service-minded
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Provide optimal customer experience through conflict resolution, creativity and consistently working proactively in delivering high quality results and providing thoughtful and anticipatory service
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.