AX Hotels- Qawra are looking for a Night Auditor to join their Front Office team. The main focus is assuming full control of all areas, ensuring the comfort and well-being of guests, in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Ensure that late arrivals are checked in correctly, allocated a room and their luggage sent to their room without delay.
- Ensure that the guests are reminded about breakfast and newspaper orders.
- Ensure that room service orders are prepared to the required standards, and served promptly and courteously.
- Ensure that night cleaning staff is carrying the duties set.
- Rearrange rosters in cases of sickness or absenteeism.
- Ensure strict security measures are in operation that no unauthorised persons have access to any part of the hotel.
- Ensure that no unruly behaviour persists and take the appropriate measures if any guest or staff members are unreasonable.
- Ensure that all areas are properly secured after business is closed.
- Ensure that all cash and floats are securely locked away.
- Ensure that kitchens which have been closed down for the night have been checked, and that no equipment is left switched on.
- Check all public areas, including cloakrooms, to ensure they have been cleaned and serviced correctly.
- Ensure that breakfast preparations are on time and that orders for early breakfasts have been affected.
- Ensure that notice boards have been updated for the coming day’s business.
- Complete a night report detailing complaints, emergencies, incidences, maintenance or security needs, as well as a summary of action taken.
- Balance all revenue totals of cash and credits against revenue report.
- Take over from the evening receptionist, checking and accepting float and takings.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the direct manager.
- A good standard of education
- Be computer literate with ECDL qualified
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience working on a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered an asset
- Able to work on their own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Team player
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org