AX The Palace is looking for a new team member to join the Front Office team. The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency. The ideal candidate must have a guest care as a priority, with every effort should be made to meet guests’ needs with all comments/complaints being actioned to a high degree of efficiency.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his/her daily work
- Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on and documenting such complaints
- Check-in / Check-out Procedures
- Contact arrivals and ensure their satisfaction – action any feedback correctly and as per standards required.
- Keep a good rapport with all Tour Operator couriers and group leaders
- Ensure that accurate records of wake-up calls, newspapers, guest messages and faxes are maintained
- Promote all Hotel Sales and in-house facilities
- Check and monitor any functions taking place at the time
- Ensure all staff hand-over procedures are carried out at shift change and that all check & task lists have been completed
- Assist in checking VIP arrival rooms and spot-checking rooms before guests’ arrival
- Ensure that full night audit systems procedures are carried out, and all reports are issued and distributed accordingly
- A good standard of education
- Fluency in English, another European language, will be considered an advantage.
- Be computer literate
- Has experience working on a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage.
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org