This is a unique opportunity to work in a professional environment; in one of the best 5-star hotels in Malta, which is part of the AX Group Privilege brand. A rare chance to join a talented team in which you will be challenged to learn and develop your skills through persistence to achieve perfection.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his/her daily work
- Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on and documenting such complaints
- Check-in / Check-out Procedures
- Contact arrivals and ensure their satisfaction – action any feedback correctly and as per standards required.
- Keep a good rapport with all Tour Operator couriers and group leaders
- Ensure that accurate records of wake-up calls, newspapers, guest messages and faxes are maintained
- Promote all Hotel Sales and in-house facilities
- Check and monitor any functions taking place at the time
- Ensure all staff hand-over procedures are carried out at shift change and that all check & task lists have been completed
- Assist in checking VIP arrival rooms and spot-checking rooms before guests’ arrival
- Ensure that full night audit systems procedures are carried out, and all reports are issued and distributed accordingly
- A good standard of education
- Fluency in English, another European language, will be considered an advantage.
- Be computer literate
- Has experience working on a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage.
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org