The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial and clerical support in a
professional and timely manner, to ensure exceptional service to clients and visitor
- Open mail and distribute accordingly.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Answer telephone calls while maintaining a polite, consistent telephone manner using proper telephone etiquette. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Responds to clients’, prospective clients and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Good Communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com