To put guests as a priority, with every effort being made to meet their needs with all comments/complaints being actioned, following procedures as laid down by the company's policies.
- The Executive Housekeeper shall supervise all housekeeping employees, plan and assign work.
- To be responsible for the general day to day operation of the housekeeping department in reference to practical and organizational workflow.
- To be responsible for ordering and maintenance of supplies, uniforms, flower decorations and window and carpet cleaning.
- Monitors and controls the Housekeeping operation in the areas of revenue expenditure, profitability and performance against budget.
- To be responsible for scheduling work according to room forecast and acknowledges the last-minute changes are frequent.
- To ensure that guest care is of the utmost importance to all staff, with every effort being made to satisfy guest needs, with all comments/complaints being actioned.
- To communicate with other departments and to ensure the smooth running of the hotel operation and to be fully aware of special promotions and facilities offered in other areas.
- To be responsible of the daily checking of hygiene and orderliness and to pay attention to the personal care of the employees.
- To be informed about all relevant matters to carry out the job effectively. Forecasts and daily reports to be analyzed in order to check and compare sales to anticipate on changes.
- To control costs and conserves energy within the department in order to minimize departmental expenses.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and inter-departmental relationships.
- To liaise closely with the Front Office Manager, Food and Beverage Manager and the Maintenance Manager to maintain and improve the physical standard of the building and its contents.
- Responsible for training, motivation, coaching and evaluation of the employees and trainees.
- Must be eligible to work in EU and preferably already residing in Malta.
- Must be fully conversant in English Language.
- Must be able to lead large multicultural team.
- An open and approachable manner.
- A proactive approach and the ability to anticipate guests needs.
- A proven record of managing and developing a team.
- High attention to detail.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V.to email@example.com