To be the main person responsible for any HR related matters for employees and management.
- Maintain a complete log of the assigned tasks to ensure contingency and consistency.
- Organize and maintain online personnel records.
- Handle all administration duties.
- Handle online payroll & T&A.
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues.
- Assisting with the employee onboarding and termination process.
- Receives, records and actions internal and external incoming calls.
- Replies to emails promptly, both internal and external.
- Assist in recruitment and selection process.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house training programmes.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety.
- Assisting in the coordination of company/unit events and encouraging staff participation.
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Capable to work on own initiative.
- Proficient computer literacy in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language (Spoken and Written).
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Experience with HR Management system will be considered an asset.
- Candidate needs to be already in Malta
The selected candidate will be responsible for all general administration duties as well as assisting the Human Resources department in the daily routine tasks. Hence, the suitable person needs to be self-motivated, efficient and confident to be able to administer and co-ordinate the various duties.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com