To maintain a clean and safe working environment and to supply all production and service areas with correct, clean and safe facilities.
- To maintain your personal cleanliness and that of your departmental areas at all times.
- To check your roster, arrive on duty punctually and be flexible to work when requested.
- To wear the correct uniform ensuring you are smart at all times.
- To respect and adhere to the ‘In house Rules’ and the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- To be fully aware of all emergency procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- To attend training sessions when requested.
- To inform management of any breakdown and/or any substandard product so that corrective action may be taken.
- To control costs and conserve energy.
- To report and action any queries and/or complaints brought to your attention.
- To be responsible for materials and equipment you are working with.
- A good standard of education
- Fluency in English; another European language will be considered as an advantage
- Be computer literate
- Has experience working on a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage
- Has previous working experience in Front of House operations will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to to email@example.com