Being a direct link between the Head Chef & the Sous Chefs and his/her assigned production areas. Achieving the objectives through communication, organization and training.
• Ensuring all food is correctly prepared fresh, of the highest quality, to the correct recipe and in the correct quantity.
• Maintains an organized and efficient flow of production, with regards to changes in forecasts and menus.
• Overseeing the kitchen staff as a middle manager.
• Being a “hands-on” supervisor who leads his/her team by example.
• Ensures development of team members through on-going training. Coaches team members immediately and professionally to minimize deficiencies and provide encouragement.
• Ensuring that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• Ensures proper rotation, storage temperatures, and proper storing procedures are observed
• Ensuring that supplies and inventories are readily available.
• Consistently checks temperatures in foods and follows proper procedures in regards to chilling, re-heating, and holding food.
• Checks outlet(s) upon arrival to determine status of outstanding safety, or equipment issues.
• Checks outlet(s) prior to leaving to ensure cleanliness, proper disposal/removal of food, and proper storing and labelling.
• Ensuring that all safety and environmental protection regulations are followed.
• To ensure all communication, standards, policies, and expectations are communicated to the team and then executed flawlessly.
• Team worker and takes initiative and decisions when not supervised
• A good standard of education
• Fluency in English
• Previous working experience on this field
• Willing to work flexible hours including weekends
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to email@example.com