The Corporate Executive/ Lawyer forms part of the AX Group Legal team and will be responsible for assisting in the AX Group`s compliance and company secretarial function and in the day-to-day administration of the Legal Office, including coordination of appointments, managing legal and compliance databases and carrying out general administrative duties.
Under the general guidance and supervison of the Chief Legal Officer, and within the limits of the established policies and procedures:
- Preparing corporate documentation, such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA forms, minutes of board meetings, etc.
- Aiding in the provision of the company’s secreterial services and acting as the point of reference in the provision of company secreterial services for all AX Group of companies as may be in existence from time to time.
- Assisting in the AX Group`s compliance and licensing functions.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, legal and court documents.
- Assisting in the management of the Legal Office internal advice portal.
- Handling and maintaining Chief Legal Officer’s electronic diary, coordinating and setting appointments and ensuring that court diary is up to date.
- Handling correspondence
- Planning, executing and participating in special projects/ assignments as requested by the Chief Legal Officer, and performing tasks as directed by him in pursuit of the achievement of business and organisational goals
- Performing any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a corporate environment.
- Meticulous and have excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese languages.
- Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external contacts, over different mediums, such as, over the phone, face-to-face, electronic communication.
- Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent customer care skills together with a can-do attitude.
Interested applicants are to send a detailed CV to email@example.com