Ensures that all guests receive an efficient and courteous service whilst relaxing by the pool and at the Leisure Club in a tidy and clean environment. To assist the maintenance department when needed and in the winter months.
- Ensures that the swimming pool is clean and ready for the coming guests and that all lounges are clean and in place.
- To be available to help guests with umbrellas and lounges.
- Ensures that pool area and toilets are clean at all times.
- To check and clean regularly all the changing rooms in the Leisure Club
- To go around the pool deck continuously to ensure that guests are satisfied with the service.
- To clean the Leisure Club area (gym, squash court, indoor pool, changing rooms)
- To liaise with the Restaurant staff with regards to any food and beverage services around the pool
- To clear the pool area from any bottles and/or cups continuously to keep the pool clean at all times.
- To always be careful about any guests that may be in difficulty in the pool and to provide assistance accordingly.
- To ensure that all life saving and other equipment are in place.
- To ensure that the pool area remains clean at the end of the shifts. Dustbins are to be emptied and umbrellas cleared away.
- To ensure that all guests follow the Leisure Club rules and regulations of both the outdoor pool, the indoor pool and the gym.
- Being familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- The employee is also expected to perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the House Manager.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to work as part of a team, and without supervision
- Experience in similar position would be an asset
Interested candidates are requested to send a CV to email@example.com