Reporting to the Head of Maintenance Department and/or Supervisor Technician.
- Works on a 5-day week including Saturday if required and replaces the shift technician on 12.5 Hour shifts day or night when necessary.
- All round technical hands on assistance to all other departments.
- Preventive maintenance, service and repair of all hotel plant and equipment, including electrical equipment, water system ancillary equipment, telephone and TV systems, etc.
- Routine check and monitoring of main plant and sevices, such as Generator, Boilers, Air Conditioning Chillers, Water Reservoirs, Lifts, etc and periodically logging readings.
- Electrical Installation and Plumbing works.
- Handling of daily room’s maintenance requests when Rooms Maintenance person is not on duty.
- General upkeep of Hotel Property
- Daily swimming pool maintenance including early morning pool vacuuming, backwash of filters and chemical additives.
- Assistance and support to the night manager or security on various tasks of emergencies as deemed necessary when working nights.
- Keeping daily reports and logs and follow up on previous shift reports
- Being in Malta is a must
- Advanced level of education: college
- 1-3 years experience in a similar environment
- Team worker and takes initiative
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org