Under the general guidance and supervision of the Maintenance Manager, and within the limits of the established policies and procedures.
- To carry out regular inspections and examine for defects in building services, plant, equipment’s, installations, etc. and keep related records.
- To carry out tests on building services, equipment, installations, etc., ncluding the use of test equipment and keep relative records.
- To perform preventive maintenance work and to carry out the necessary modifications on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep related records.
- To attend to faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To carry out fault identifications and localization and subsequent repair
works on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- To examine drawings, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine the appropriate method and subsequence of operations.
- To operate and maintain all machinery and equipment.
- To supervise contractors’ personnel carrying out maintenance, servicing or installation works, and ensure that work is carried out to standards acceptable to the company.
- To perform technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc.
- To ensure that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations established by the company are adhered to at all times.
- To provide support to the rest of the staff of the Maintenance department as required.
- Fluent in English
- Able to work on his own initiative
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Able to work with shifts on a seven-day schedule
- Have previous experience working in a similar environment and ideally have sound knowledge in guest room maintenance
- Wireman license A and B and/or are in a possession of an Engineering technical diploma or equivalent will be considered as an advantage.
Assertiveness, good communication skills, ability to handle pressure, and a result driven personality are all important attributes for this position. Hands on approach is required.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. togehter with a covering letter, to email@example.com