The Communications and PR Executive will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of timely and systematic news releases, internal and external communications and other initiatives. We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image of our company. The PR and Communications Executive will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
- Plans, researches, writes, edits and distributes original corporate and branded content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the company for publications, newsletters, presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Ensures that all written and visual collateral developed present a clear, unified, and positive image
for the company and/or brand.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the company’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and
activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services;community service activities
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
- Responds to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a
spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Understands the company’s objectives, promotional policies, on which to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Updating and maintaining AX Group Web content.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional and online media outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter, to email@example.com