Manages all social media channels,campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including coordination with copywriters and other content creators.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign. improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Degree in Marketing or specialises in Digital Marketing.
- Extensive and proficient knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org