Under the general guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager/ Head of Procurement, and within the limits of the established hotel policies and procedures.
- To see that all orders are made through the Purchasing Officer and that all relevant documentation is in place.
- To recieve goods, check for the receipt of goods to control quanitiy, wieght and prices.
- To input data on the materials control system.
- Controls and directs any suppliers or visitors coming in the premises.
- Be aware of firefighting, evacuation, and security procedures.
- Be aware of the hotel`s conservation of energy saving policies.
- Co-operates with the team and members of management and be supportive and loyal to the company.
- Meets any other request given by the Purchasing Officer, Operations Managers or the General Manager.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com