To supervise and control the restaurant and bar to the required standards. To provide support to the Outlet Supervisor.
• Being of assistance to the Outlet Manager, helping him/her maintain high quality standards. Taking control of the floor in his / her absence
• Being able to work well under pressure each outlet may demand.
• To give initial service training to all new employees, showing them all service steps requested and set by the Company
• The shift leader is expected to help out during service, being hands on when the need arises.
• Dealing directly with guests, from greeting & hosting and interacting with them ethically whenever possible.
• Taking payments for any Food and Beverage sold.
• Deposit cash and any closing reports as per procedure.
• Getting guests’ feedback, verbally and written, making sure all comments are noted and passed on to the manager.
• Setting up restaurant and bar for each service, making sure all arrangements and bookings have been noticed and catered for.
• Liaise with Outlet Manager (or Food and Beverage Office) about any special events / functions for the day that need to be catered for.
• Making sure all staff are well prepared (appearance) for the shift, in terms of uniforms and grooming. Make sure staff are well assigned to any particular station or area.
• To ensure effective communication in service briefing before every shift.
• To help Outlet Manager with requisitions, making sure restaurant is equipped with everything needed, from supplies to equipment and others.
• To maintain and ensure fair and equitable discipline, yet complying with house and Company’s Policies and regulations.
• To be aware of all statutory regulations affecting Health & Safety, making sure any hazards are highlighted and rectified.
• To ensure that any faults and defects are reported and are seen to in a timely manner. Give feedback on what was reported to your immediate manager.
• Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures.
• Ensure all incidents / accidents are logged in a timely manager and brought to the attention of the manager.
• Being familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures.
• The employee is also expected to perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the Outlet Manager or the Operations Manager.
• A good standard of education.
• Fluency in English
• Previous working experience on this field.
• Able to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised.
• Willing and able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
• Team worker and takes initiative
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com.