The selected candidate will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or e-mail efficiently and accurately, whilst converting inquiries into sales in order to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- To ensure the accuracy of inputted information into the reservations system
- To maximize room occupancy and average rate through effective inventory
- To liaise and collaborate with all departments concerned to ensure a smooth running of the operation
- To prepare statistical data relating to reservations
- To handle ‘no shows’ in accordance with the company standards and procedures
- To process rate schedules and market codes relating to contracts
- To ensure a systematic and orderly filing system of reservations correspondence and other papers and data
- To assist in arranging appointment diaries
- To ensure effective networking and communication with outside bodies in order to inform them of room availability
- Highly organized as well as to be smart in appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An Institute of Tourism Studies (ITS diploma) or similar qualification will be considered as an asset
- Opera experience and a minimum of one years’ front office and/or reservations experience will be considered as an advantage
We are inviting positive, self-assured and professional persons with a truly approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual, who takes pride into going above and beyond delivering exceptional-quality service.
Interested candidates are requested to send a deatiled CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com