To put guest care as a priority, with every effort being made to meet the guests’ needs.
- The employee is responsible for the communication with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the total hotel operation
- To train, coach and inspect guest rooms and
other housekeeping tasks.
- To be responsible for clear procedures in order to facilitate his/her replacement during absence.
- To be responsible for valuables and equipment
in the housekeeping department and pantries.
- The employee is to respect and adhere to the ‘’in-house rules’’ and ‘’policies and procedures’’
- To be responsible of checking all assigned areas
- To follow up on all employees on a regular basis whilst on duty
- To report any maintenance works, deficiency in any room or public area and all out of order equipment to the Maintenance department
- Able to work on own
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills
- Smart in appearance
- Secondary level of education
- Able to read and write in
- Previous experience in
leading a team
- Have an eye for detail
The successful candidate must possess a positive approach to working
with a highly motivated team of co-workers. A mature and reliable person
with a strong belief in own ability is required.
Interested candidates are to send their detailed CV to email@example.com
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.